Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 11: Pobject's Hometown

the ball at the base of the BANG! I drew
in the margin of the page
                              (the book is about
looks like a spinning unicycle tire

but from here to home is far too far
to ride by unicycle
                                                            (from the hillcrest downtown

or to ride between the raindrops
without getting wet

where do I go when I am bound for home?
                              redesigning college curricula)
I cannot say:
I have no neat Cartesian plane,
no handy ordinate or abscissa,
no place to plant a perfect pin,

for my once-sharp axes have melted
into a warm poetical mist
                                                            lies as openly as a lover’s arms.)

No comments:

Post a Comment