Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 19: Pobject's Over-the-Phone Support Agent

"Hey, hon, how are ya?"

"I'm okay. I'm having a problem with my start-up sequence."

"Mmmm, that's no good. I'm sure I can help with that. What are you wearing?"

"I don't...I don't think that's relevant. You see, when I boot up, the screen's black for about two minutes and then I get a disk check displaying an error in block..."

"Wait, wait, wait, I think you've got the wrong number, honey."

"I don't think so."

"You said you're having computer problems?"

"Now you're talking!"

"Honey, I don't..."

"Yes, I said I'm having computer problems. If you get my drift."

"Um..."

"Yes, computer problems."

"Er...so would you like me to check your hard drive?"

"Oohhhhh, yes..."

"And maybe scan for viruses?"

"Ooohhhhhh, yes...I've been checking out a lot of horrible, horrible websites lately..."

"Honey, tell me more..."

"There was this one where two guys and one woman were all huddled around a single screen."

"Ooooo, that sounds hot!"

"It was! Mmmmmm...yeah, and it looked like they were checking out this pie chart."

"Mmmmm...I'm taking off my bra. Do you want to feel my breasts?"

"Yeah, sure. And you couldn't really read the print, it was too small, but it looked like one of the wedges in the chart said 'weasel hats.'"

"'Weasel hats'? That's really hot. I like weasels. You wanna take your weasel out for me, honey?"

"Oooohhhhh, yeah. Mmmmm...yeah, my weasel...and there was this other website where three guys and one woman were all laughing about something, it looked like maybe an email someone sent them...

"Mmmmm...I love gang bangs. Keep talking, honey..."

"Shut up, little man!"

"Honey, what?"

"Oh, yeah, could you, um, talk a little deeper, maybe?"

"Er...like this?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, honey..."

"Shut up, little man!"

"I like it when you treat me rough."

"Ohhhhh, yeah..."

"I love it when you grab my breasts like that..."

 "Mmmmm..."

"Let me see your weasel, honey. I'd like to hold it."

"My what?"

"Your weasel. I mean, your weasel."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Ummm...okay, let me see your cock, honey."

 "I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Can I keep talking about the websites?"

"It's your money, hon."

"Excuse me?"

"It's your money, hon."

"Thank you. Seriously, thank you."

"No problem, honey. Tell me more."

No comments:

Post a Comment